The Dice Cup Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what The Dice Cup is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 13-10-2018 18:10:08

TheDiceCup
Administrator

Keyforge Pre-release events Nov 10th & 11th

We are excited to announce that we will be hosting Keyforge Pre-release events at The Dice Cup on Nov 10th AND 11th at 1pm

We will have a Learn-to-Play station for anyone who would like to try the game out. Then there are 14 Archon decks available to buy for £9 on each day to enter into a tournament starting at 1pm with all participants receiving a lanyard and house pin. You can pre-register to reserve your place, by paying in store anytime between now and the start of the event.

There are also some active house cards (No, I'm not sure what those are either) and some House posters up for grabs in the prizes
posters

What is Keyforge?

In the beginning, there was no KeyForge. There were other card games, and they had Netdecking and Predictable Metas. They had countless options, but the "collective wisdom" of online whisperers saw those options reduced by to one-dozen or fewer. Players knew 90% of an opponent's card from the first card reveal.

And then there was KeyForge!
Learn how to play, and sample the game's thrilling, back-and-forth gameplay.
Gain a custom lanyard and glossary card when you play a game in a participating retailer.
Claim a pin for your favourite House when you purchase your first Archon deck.

Prizes are available only while supplies last

We will follow up the Pre-release events with ongoing Organised play. See the Fantasy Flight website for more details as they emerge

The Quickstart rules for the game can be found here: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.c … b_good.pdf

#2 20-10-2018 22:56:54

DC Matt
Administrator

Re: Keyforge Pre-release events Nov 10th & 11th

Pre-registration for these events is available in store...

#3 06-11-2018 19:21:24

Jeremy

I have preordered keyforge from an online shop, would I be able to bring my deck to the keyforge event and still take part and get the promo items? Obviously my starter set may not arrive in time in which case I'd probably be up for buying a £9 deck at the prerelease anyway...just thought I'd ask in case mine does come on time.

#4 06-11-2018 19:29:48

TheDiceCup
Administrator

Hi Jeremy,
To enter the pre-release event, you would need to purchase one of the Archon decks we have for it.
The number of promos available is based on the number of decks we have for the event.

Board footer